Sunday 14 October 2012

Shoe Haul !!!!




Hi all...
Yesterday I went for some grocery shopping. I picked up the grocery stuff and was checking out some others shops as well....I have a habit....I am not a person who just goes to one shop, finishes the shopping and come back to home...I have to visit the shops which are nearby to each other just to check whats new or what is for sale :):)... until I am in a real hurry :(
...I dont know if it is a good or bad habit...but cant help it..
So yesterday also after my grocery shopping I went to Primark( Primark is a big shopping mall or big shop which has all clothing ,accessory and home decorating stuff, etc in London)
I went in with no intention to shop until I saw these beauties...So finally bought them...
I bought these 2 Pairs of footwear...









1 comment: