Sunday 4 November 2012

ZARA WOMEN WHITE PERFUME

Hi all....
How is life going for all ?...mine is all of hustle bustle now-a-days...

No doubt Zara is one of my fav brands...may it be in their clothes or accessories..
Few days ago I was shopping at Zara, and I spotted Zara perfumes section...
Well, they have quite a lot variety in Perfumes...
I chose ZARA WHITE PERFUME in EDT...I took the 30ml perfume...

The scents in it are Floral
 The top notes are Freesia, magnolia, jasmine and amber

Price - 7.99 gbp for 30ml

Bought from Zara, London

I love the perfume...It is not overpowering..quite subtle...
It is a good day time perfume..
But one imp thing to notice is it is not long lasting...
The packaging is very boring..:) not as stylish as their other stuff....

my rating-3/5



















5 comments:

  1. Bloghopping via http://www.indianbeautyforever.com, added you via GFC as well :)

    That said, I love shopping at Zara, especially like their range of jeans and tops. Never knew they had perfumes too!

    ohaybelle.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This is Radha came from Neisha's Intro post about you...Nice to meet you here...Following you dear...
    Happy Blogging....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me following you in the name of Rasanandini... :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot Radha..nice to meet you too..:)

      Delete